1. What day of the week is garbage and recycling picked up in the Village?
Every Friday is garbage and recycling collection. Have your items out the night before to ensure pickup the following morning.
2. What items are needed to be recycled?
Under the Garbage and Recycling tab you will find a brochure you can click on to explain the items to be recycled and how they need to be recycled.
1. Where do I pay my property taxes?
The first installment whether be in full or only the first half is due to the municipal clerk in person at 511 Division Street or by mail at PO Box A, Withee WI 54498. The second installment is due to the Clark County Treasurer at 517 Court Street, Rm. 302, Neillsville WI 54456.
2. When are my property taxes due?
The first installment whether you are paying the taxes in full or just the first installment are due by January 31st of each year. The second installment would then be due by July 31st.
3. How much were my property taxes?
Under the property taxes tab on the vertical listing, you will find a listing by year of the property taxes and you can search your name in alphabetical order.
1. When does my dog need to be licensed by?
Each dog in the Village of Withee needs to be licensed by April 1st of each year.
2. What do I need to license my dog?
You will need a copy of the certificate of rabies vaccination which would include the date vaccinated, manufacturer, serial number of vaccine and the expiration date.
3. How much are dog licenses?
If the dog is spayed or neutered the fee would be $3.00 and if not the fee is $8.00.