Where can I get financial assistance to pay my bill?

There are six agencies that might be able to help with Past Due account.

Clark Co Dept of Social Services (715.743.5236) can help with past due water and sewer and has other programs to help with mortgage or rent payments.

Indianhead Community Action Agency (715.532.4222) has a program called Rapid Response  that can help with utilities, mortgage, auto repairs, transportation, food, and phone.

CIL Western Wisconsin (715.233.1070) can help with housing, food, transportation, and technology.

Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program (715.530.5044) can help with utility & home energy and rent payments.

LIHWAP contact Energy Services (1.800.506.5596) or go online to complete a WHEAP application at https://energybenefit.wi.gov/ for help with utility payments.

Wisconsin Help for Homeowners (1.855.2HOMEWI) or go online to HomeownerHelp.WI.gov